Nothing, or close to nothing.
Despite having had the flu-shot I've had a sore throat for a day or two now.
My social contact is close to zero so it's anyone's guess where I got this bug.
I've noticed something this last week that is very unlike me. I don't feel like being social or being around people much.
I'll talk to people on the phone, I interact with my family and I do go see my friends at the store but most of the time I'd rather read my book or knit and be all by myself.
Everything I need is somewhat within my reach where I rest, my books, radio and knitting.
I'm totally content to do nothing that involves people.
Maybe this is part of the process?
I'm so used to my routine by now that new situations are not as welcome?
I did go out with my friend to the store yesterday and we did some groceries, also went and got a chair massage and chatted with my knitting friends.
It's not that I'm a total hermit after all.
On the healing front things are looking up somewhat, I can flex the foot to almost 90 degrees, took a shower the other day without a cast, walked more with aid of the crutches and the scar looks good.
5 weeks have passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment