I decided today to just laugh at my speed of walking and the motion I can generate.
No sense to get frustrated just yet.
Husband and I took kids to various schools and he dropped me off at the PT place.
I was a bit early so I decided to go to the bank, CLEAR across the parking lot, to get some cash for lunch.
Easy for the old me with 2 'normal' feet, even though before surgery I was having issues walking painless.
The new and recovering me forgot that this was day two in shoes and that the ankle didn't bend as before.
I almost got stranded in the parking lot as I had neither speed or a fluid motion.
It took me 15 minutes to make it back to Igor and my PT appointment.
I had the PT works, stretching, massage, exercises and electrodes.
My friend picked me up and we went to hang out at Starbucks for 2 hours.
I should have stopped doing anything after that but I had made a 'date' with another friend to go Christmas shopping for my kids.
So it was go-go-go for me as we tackled Target where I deflated after 40 minutes and my leg in no uncertain terms told me it was DONE!
She took me to my favorite yarn store where I was hit with a wave of extreme exhaustion despite the fact I was sitting down and knitting.
Home again and early to bed for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment