Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 13 behind me, wheels and work

Time flies when you are having fun, right?

This last week has me driving and going back to work.

After a long search and test driving a few cars, scary thought looking back by the way, we bought a Kia Sportage for me.
It's been a dream to drive so far and I feel pretty safe in it.











I've been so blessed with friends driving me places but being able to go anywhere when I want to is quite powerful!

Having the wheels meant I could go back to work.
Today I worked for 4 hours and was exhausted when I went home.
My foot swelled up to twice it size and I'm tired.
I'm going to have to take it slow I guess.




1 comment:

  1. Take it easy, girl! You know, Rome wasn't built in one day! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete