It's been very similar for me. Things are going fine and add one more seemingly small exercise or stretch and BAM back into the pain. Are you icing? I avoid icing for 2 days after ASTYM but then it's back on the ice pack.
My surgery was October 2nd as well and I still have times when the pain is rather intense. Guess the surgeon wasn't kidding me when he said 12 months to back to normal.
It's been very similar for me. Things are going fine and add one more seemingly small exercise or stretch and BAM back into the pain. Are you icing? I avoid icing for 2 days after ASTYM but then it's back on the ice pack.
ReplyDeleteMy surgery was October 2nd as well and I still have times when the pain is rather intense. Guess the surgeon wasn't kidding me when he said 12 months to back to normal.
I know it's hard but hang in there!