All the best laid plans, I put out all my clothes night before.
Hit the road as usual and met up with Team at the training.
At getting up I was a bit tight and gimpy.
But I figured it would work itself out as soon as I started walking.
Not!
Roadblock #1, the TEAM was going to walk a part of the trail that is all gravel and sand.
I'm having issues with regular roads as it is so that part of the trail was out.
Roadblock #2, my heel lifts were taken out, I lost the left one too, and the odd degree my foot was in really threw me out of whack.
Roadblock#3, as soon as I started limping there was no way to control it. I can't say I did try really hard enough though so it was somewhat of an "operator error" on my part.
The day was glorious, tiny bit chilly somewhat overcast. Perfect going for a walk weather.
But not for me, I ended up at the water stop and timing people.
Feeling very frustrated and having my own private pity party.
Maybe I need to develop more patience, start biking instead.
Right now however, pretty bummed at myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment